You can be an instrumental partner in bringing new plays to life by supporting PlayPenn at the Producer level. PlayPenn is deeply grateful for the sustained generosity of its major donors and Conference Producers.
Producers will receive the following special VIP benefits:
Conference Producers ($10,000+)
All of the below listed Executive Producer Benefits, plus:
- Access for four to all pre-Conference readings and discussions with directors, dramaturgs, and playwrights (with prior notice)
- Access for four to Conference workshop rehearsals (with prior notice)
- Up to six tickets per Conference reading
Executive Producers ($5,000+)
All of the below listed Associate Producer Benefits, plus:
- Access to the Executive Dining Room – Invitation to Welcome Dinner with Conference playwrights, featuring a tasting menu at a favorite Philadelphia restaurant
- Acknowledgment as the Executive Producer of the supported play in the curtain speech and opportunity to join Artistic Director Paul Meshejian in delivering pre-reading announcements
- Up to four tickets per Conference reading
Associate Producers ($2,000+)
- Credit as Producer for one Conference play on PlayPenn website, promotional brochure, email correspondence and Facebook notices, and Conference program
- Curtain speech recognition at the public reading of the supported Conference play
- Invitation to exclusive events, including VIP Celebration Dinner and other community-building events for Conference artists (past events have included our Conference artist meet-and-greet breakfast and company pizza party)
- Concierge ticketing service for Conference readings
- Unlimited access to Conference workshop rehearsals (with prior notice)
- An autographed copy of the supported Conference play
- Up to two tickets for each Conference reading.
We extend very special thanks to PlayPenn’s 2019 Producers:
15th Anniversary Producers Anne M. Congdon Linda and David Glickstein Leonard and Mary Lee Haas Victor Keen and Jeanne Ruddy Gretchen and Thomas Quinn Carol Haas Gravagno Conference Producers Willy Holtzman Laura and Richard Vague Executive Producers Elizabeth Anton Carol Baker and Mark Stein Nancy Boykin and David Kern Jan Rothschild Catherine and Steve Schifter June and Steve Wolfson The Lily Foundation Dr. Joseph Zebrowitz Associate Producers Ashford Wealth Advisors Steve Engelmyer and Lisa Wershaw Philip Hawkins and Ronnie Kurchner-Hawkins Suzanne Hilser-Wiles and Brannon Wiles Marta and Bill Kiesling Moira and Ken Mumma Gayle and David Smith Wendy and Lawrence White To become a PlayPenn Producer, please contact Paul Meshejian at email@example.com. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.